Headlight Cleaner – Restorer
Out of stock
Flat Rate Shipping - Get More - Low Shipping cost
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Headlight restorer kit
- >Removes oxidation repairing faded headlights
- >Restores cloudy, yellowed and dull lenses
- >Removes dead and faded plastic to reveal the crystal-clear plastic underneath.
- >With this product any faded and foggy headlight can be restored for optical clarity.
- >Simply Rub on and Wipe off
- > 4oz bottle of headlight restorer
- > 1 microfiber towel
- > 1 Applicator pad
- > With 4 oz bottle you can clean up to 3 cars
- How to use?
- clean surface
- Shake well
- pour a small amount onto the applicator pad.
- Using a circular motion, apply to a small section at a time.
- Let it work for 3 minutes then start rub on
- Let dry and wipe off with clean dry microfiber towel.
- For Headlights That Won’t Come Clean
- Sand off stubborn headlight haze with 2500 grit wet sandpaper
- Apply 3 – 6 dots of Headlight Restorer to a light polishing pad
- work over the part on speed setting 4 – 6 with a Dual Action Polisher
- or up to 1800 RPMs on a rotary polisher.
- Note: will not work with headlights with clear coat spray
- you must remove it using sandpaper before use this product
- We do not recomend to use spray clear, don’t use it, will save you time and $$
- Use final finish sealant instead is recomended